Saturday, August 25, 2007
After the hunt
We are now on a pump, yipeee.....
Well, the pump hunt was finally over. The hunt was exceptionally difficult. My wife and I had not used a pump before and therefore had no idea which features would be useful and which were not. I actually found the process of choosing a pump emotionally difficult - because it was so important to make the right choice to do the very best we could for our son.
The medical team could not be a lot of help, because they work for the government they could not give any advice around which pump to choose. But finally we choose the Cozmo pump because:
It's been 7 weeks on the pump and we can not imagine going back.
Next time, life on a pump, starting school and other fun games
Well, the pump hunt was finally over. The hunt was exceptionally difficult. My wife and I had not used a pump before and therefore had no idea which features would be useful and which were not. I actually found the process of choosing a pump emotionally difficult - because it was so important to make the right choice to do the very best we could for our son.
The medical team could not be a lot of help, because they work for the government they could not give any advice around which pump to choose. But finally we choose the Cozmo pump because:
- The 0.025 delivery in the Animas did not seem to be that big of a deal - but this did cause us some concern, because we did not know if we would need it or not. Turns out we don't - we have not even used the 0.05 on the Cozmo.
- The Cozmo is more like a cellphone to use, which makes it easier to train other people.
- The Cozmo comes with the ability to sync to a computer, the Animas requires you to buy it seperately.
- The new Cozmo has a food database, and we have been guaranteed to get a new pump.
It's been 7 weeks on the pump and we can not imagine going back.
Next time, life on a pump, starting school and other fun games
Comments:
<< Home
Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=cube desktop 1.2 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg
Post a Comment
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=cube desktop 1.2 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg
<< Home
