Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

HIs and LOs

Had a pretty tough day today, Cade was really high at daycare at 10am, then had a 2.7 at 3pm. I keep checking to make sure he is eating lunch, and he is finishing all. Then to top it all off he had a low before bed, so I gave him a snack. Too much as it turned out. At 11pm he was up at 16.1.
I spent half the night worrying about what these high sugar levels are doing to him - and my only thought was 'if this is the honey moon period, how are we going to survive ful blown diabetes'. I'm looking at this log book now and he is all over the place - I'm not sure if I'll ever know enough to keep him under control.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?